How to set up a new PAN Fellowship meeting.
- Decide what rent you can afford.
- Choose a venue – public or private.
- Choose a meeting format (see samples below).
Please look at the existing meeting lists for an example of all the useful information needed on the meeting list to help people to get to the meetings.
- Day and TIme of Meeting
- Format of Meeting – (chair and share, reading and share etc)
- Helpful Travel Information – Local trains, Buses, Parking restrictions
- Contact Info – Anonymous email, Mobile (for recovery purposes only)
- and any other vital facts….
Inform PAN Intergroup of your new meeting details, via email to:email@example.com
When your meeting has been set up and a GSR service position appointed, there is helpful information about intergroup here:
- PAN Intergoup Mailing list For GSR’s of meetings there is a Intergroup mailing list. To join this mailing list send an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org, introducing yourself and the meeting you represent and you will be added to the mailing list. If you are already on the list and wish to be removed just email email@example.com, and you will be removed. This information is at the bottom of every PAN Intergroup email.
The following download links may be useful for setting up the meeting format
- Pan Skype Meeting Format (pdf format) Download
- Pan Monday Eve Meeting Format (word format)
- Pan Friday Eve Meeting Format (word format)
- Pan City AM Meeting Format (word format)
- Pan Sample Meeting format (word format)
Below are links to pdf’s of Documents frequently used in a PAN Meeting, (please click on links to download)
- Pan Preamble Download
- Opening Prayer Download
- Pan Steps and Principles Download
- The Promises Download
- Pan Twelve Steps Download
Worksheets also used in some meetings